Last updated: September 9th, 2017
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
We may use information in the following ways:
• For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, for example, to process and fulfil your subscriptions to our e-mail newsletters or contact you with special offers that meet your saved search criteria.
• To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
• To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
• To enhance existing features or develop new features products and services.
• To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.